Wishing to sponsor Formula E? We have 21 good reasons to be in the game.
Why should you sponsor Formula E? The reasons are many, in number and in type. Needless to say, the leading electric championship in the world is on a steady rise and it boasts a number of not-to-be-missed assets for businesses that are looking for an innovative and, most of all, effective marketing tool. Below is a list of 21 good motivations to think about when considering a sponsorship in Formula E. Food for thought, as our English-speaking fellow friends say, but not the ultimate ingredients in the recipe.
- Figures show that motor sports fans are hundreds of millions.
- F1 fans alone are well over 400 million.
- Awareness to pollution issues has deeply changed, both when it comes to noise and emissions.
- The audience is asking for “clean” cars.
- The number of infrastructures used to recharge the batteries of electric cars is increasing.
- In some countries, such as Norway, electric car sales have exceeded the sales of traditional cars.
- Technology is improving very fast and the range of electric cars is now comparable to the range of cars with combustion engines.
- The times for battery recharge are dropping dramatically.
- All major car manufacturers are launching electric models.
- Many governments have or will have incentives to boost the sales of electric cars.
- Owners of electric cars can drive in traffic-free urban centres and, in some cases, they can park free of charge.
- The number of official manufacturers in Formula E is higher than in F1: Porsche, Nissan, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, NIO, Mahindra and Venturi are already racing the electric championship.
- Although you may think that my opinion is biased, you will never have good grounds to believe that Porsche, Nissan, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, NIO, Mahindra and Venturi are in Formula E by mistake.
- The 400 million fans will never stop following the races: perhaps, they will switch to other races.
- Major car makers have the chance to demonstrate their technical skills in this brand new sector.
- Manufacturers can use this championship to carry out research and development initiatives and to reflect R&D results in their mass production.
- Fans will end up matching performances on track to the performances of their cars.
- Being a winner in electric motor sports means having a place among the most valuable brands from a technical standpoint, right from the beginning.
- Being one of the first to join, at a time when the championship is still growing, means winning your own place in the four-wheel motor sport discipline which will undoubtedly dominate the future – I do not know exactly when, maybe in 5 or 10 years time, but I am pretty sure it will happen sooner or later.
- As I said above, being in the game means winning a competitive advantage over your slow moving competitors.
- If you do not do it now, the only thing you will be left with will be getting mad at yourselves for not taking the chance.
Are you interested in learning more? Click HERE to contact us.
Enjoyed this post? Do not miss the chance to share it!