Join the pinnacle of Motorcycle Racing
MotoGP is the pinnacle of two-wheel motor sport, a key global, lifestyle, sport and entertainment brand. With more than 280 Million homes reached and 207 countries receiving live TV signal, MotoGP represents an incredible business opportunity for every kind of company or firm.
Not only indeed MotoGP sponsorship provides the highest exposure value and association level, but also generates brand advocacy and engages B2B and consumer audiences during 9 months of breath-taking competition.
Loyal and passionate, MotoGP fans typically watch 14 races each year on TV and are more positive about sponsors, providing MotoGP’s partners with increased brand advocacy and purchasing of their products.
Let’s Get in touch!
Fill the form below if you wish to receive consultancy about MotoGP Sponsorship and sports marketing opportunities. A sports marketing specialist from our team will get in touch in seconds.
13 Countries, 18 Events, 4 Continents, 9 Months of competition • More than 80 Networks • 207 Countries receiving live TV Signal • 280 Million Homes reached • 70% of the viewers are less than 35 years old • 13 years average following MotoGP • 70% watch the race with family and friends • More than 3.760 TV Personnel • More than 4.090 Journalists • 2.433.763 Spectators at the circuits during last year • 76% of the audience would tend to choose a brand because of its association with MotoGP • 65% bought a product due to its MotoGP sponsorship • Over 92 Million visitors on the website www.motogp.com during the year
MotoGP Sponsors: More than just a Sticker.
The Possibilities are endless
Sport sponsorships are much more than a sticker on a bike or on a billboard. In fact, brand visibility is just the tip of the iceberg. MotoGP Sponsorships give you lots of benefits and here are just a few:
- Possibility of on-Field activities in 15 countries and 19 races.
- Image rights to strongly promote your products in adv, printed materials, OOH
- Licensing opportunities.
- Top notch Hospitality packages for your best clients, prospects and partners.
- On-track to Off-track events to successfully bring the sponsorship out of the circuits and into malls, schools, shopping centres, shops and city squares to maximize the value of sponsorship.
- Digital activations with some of the world’s most recognized athletes and teams.
- Excellent B2B opportunities with some of the world’s top companies.
A measure of success is possible
A popular adagio among marketeers is that sponsorship is a hardly measurable activity. Nothing is farther from the truth. Lots of tools and methods to precisely calculate the return of investment of sports marekting have been developed.
We are MotoGP Consultants, and we make use of the services of specialized companies in the data analysis field, providing surveys and evalutations of the impact of sponsorship activities on the media. Doing so, we are able to exactly measure how much a company should spend in traditional media to cover the amount of visibility gained through a sponsorship programme.
Moreover, it is possible to calcalute a precise ROI indicator for every on and off field event, from sampling to engagement to any other below the line activity
In the end: the Reasons why
- Visibility: With 19 races in 15 countries, MotoGP ensures a superb visibility: 11.5 million viewers per race in Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Switzerland and Belgium, 207 countries receiving LIVE TV signal and 7,309 broadcasted hours.
- A Global Market: MotoGP has an international audience, an established success in Europe which is expanding through Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Values: The MotoGP carries important values recognized by millions of fans. Dynamism, excitement, innovation, passion, excellence, youth and internationality are just some of the key values of the discipline.
- B2C and B2B Opportunities: The MotoGP World Championship is not the only way to intercept the general public. In the paddock and through the hospitality packages you can find great business opportunities with other sponsors: an unmissable potential of B2B agreements with the largest companies in the world.
- Spectators at the circuits: MotoGP keeps fascinating a growing number of spectators at the circuits. These fans can be engaged with marketing initiatives for actions sampling, trial activities or simple brand awareness.