OM Pimespo S.p.A.
2005 – 2006 – 2007
OM Pimespo is a leading producer in Italy of forklift trucks and internal systems for moving goods. Research and innovation are considered fundamental success factors by OM: the study and planning of new models with advanced technology and revolutionary design features enable it to manufacture top quality, reliable, highly competitive forklift trucks.
The values of efficiency, mechanical quality, performance, design and reliability which OM Pimespo wishes to convey combine perfectly with those of Ducati Corse, which aspires to confirm its worldwide leadership in SBK and its merits in MotoGp. This is why Ducati Corse in 2006 continues to represent the most suitable sporting partner for OM.
Furthermore, the Italianness and history behind the two brands are a solid platform for facing future challenges together and striving to improve continuously.
- OM Pimespo once again is “Official Sponsor” of Ducati Corse and thus acquires a series of important benefits:
- OM Pimespo brand presence:
- on the SBK bikes;
- on the SBK riders’ racewear;
- on the SBK team’s clothes;
- in the SBK team pits;
- on the team truck;
- in the SBK and MotoGp hospitality areas;
- on all of Ducati Corse’s institutional communication;
- on the www.ducati.com website.
- Paddock Passes to the circuits
- A Replica Bike for promotional purposes
- Visits to the Ducati Museum and factory in Borgo Panigale
- Marketing rights such as the opportunity to use the Ducati logo to advertise its own products.